Let’s Talk COVID-19:
We have had some calls with the concern of spreading of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) so we thought we would let you know what we are doing and what has been happening. We have ALWAYS performed safe handling for pathogens; however, we have stepped up our game to keep you worry free.
- Starting now, all techs will be washing their hands when they both enter and leave your home. This is on top of already getting our natural soaps on their hands as a benefit of cleaning.
- We already ask sick team members to remain home, however we are being double sure of this as well as giving the office a more heightened judgment to tell staff they have to stay home.
- If you know you have the virus or suspect you have the virus, make sure we know right away please.
𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗪𝗲 𝗛𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗔𝗹𝘄𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝗗𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗪𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗖𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗻𝘂𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗗𝗼:
- Our natural sanitizer is derived from natural fir pine needles. It smells like Pine-Sol but it is not chemically manufactured. It is safe for you, but tough on disinfecting!
- All of our rags are only used once before being washed and we do not cross contaminate rags on different surfaces.
- We have always preferred to use your vacuum in order to keep pathogens and dirt from cross contaminating. If we are not currently doing this and you have a vacuum we can use, please call or email the office and we will change your work order ASAP.
- We always sanitize door knobs, light switch plates, and counter tops (high touch areas) on every cleaning no matter what level of cleaning you choose.
- Bathrooms and kitchens (the areas where pathogens like to linger) are always hand washed. If you would like to add anything else to be hand washed, please contact the office and we can get you pricing details.
We believe that the sanitation we preform is one of the key ingredients to making sure you stay safe. A clean home will keep the Coronavirus or any other pathogen from spreading, and we will continue to help you with this. Most clients have either increased their cleaning frequency or remained the same, and we believe that is the best for your safety. Please let us know if you have any concerns or questions.