Maid to Shine | House Cleaning Denver Services
Get Free Quote!
Reclaim Your Time…You have Worked Hard Enough…Come Home and Relax!
First Time Deluxe House Cleaning
- Restores your home to an easier, maintenance level of clean.
- Tackles long-term, hard-to-reach, icky dust, dirt, smudges, smears, grime, and gunk.
- Requires heavy-duty cleaning tools, stools, supplies, and capable knees.
First Time General House Cleaning
- Prepares a home that is already close to an optimal maintenance level.
- Tackles the worst of your kitchen, bathrooms, and floors, and a general dusting everywhere else.
- If we can reach it in-place, we clean it.
On-going Maintenance House Cleaning
- On-going Weekly, Bi-Weekly or Monthly service.
- Prevents the expense of heavier cleanings by keeping your home consistently clean.
- Sparkling results with dusting, wiping, polishing, vacuuming, sweeping, mopping, and as-needed scrubbing every time!
Your Health, Safety, and Green Cleaning
With the exception of a vacuum, we bring our own cleaning tools and supplies unless you ask us to use yours. With your health in mind, we make sure that we use your vacuum so that other client’s dust, animal hair, and grime does not find its way into your home. All other supplies such as mop heads, rags, and dusters are changed or cleaned before your house cleaning. If your vacuum happens to break down or your house is vacant and empty, all of our cleaning techs have additional vacuums in their vehicles.
We provide housekeeping services in Denver, Parker, Centennial and the surrounding area. Your home will only be cleaned with high-quality, natural, and hypo-allergenic polishing and cleaning agents. These cleaners are so safe, you can use them to clean your fruits and vegetables. You will always smell a fresh house after your house cleaning; there is never a chemical odor in your home.